Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lugar Update

After my presentation, relieved and in a good mood, I went to the office to check my email -- and what I discovered in my inbox made my day!!! Remember that Prius Project I did for Senator Lugar? Yeah...my old boss Neil emailed me to tell me it just got cited in the official Capitol Hill newspaper. My legacy lives on! I celebrated by buying a chocolate crossaint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked the link to the Hill newspaper. Lugar's office was the only one prepared with exact statistics about the hybrid he drives. Congratulations!

Mom

Gail said...

I looked at the article, too.

But then I went back to your post in March, clicked on that link, and discovered that the typos are still there.

I know I'm being obsessive...but...typos! And they're still there! (I don't think it's your fault. It just bugs me.)